A roadmap to effective, sustainable, and predictable project systems.
Concord’s exclusive Enterprise Predictability Package™ (EPP) is a proprietary selection of purpose-built tools and services designed to help large capital project organizations deliver multiple projects on-time and on-budget.
International capital project organizations face unique challenges that require tailor-made solutions. Your organization is a good candidate for an EPP if any of the following are true:
- Your team or your average project size is growing fast
- Your Advanced Work Packaging systems are not producing expected results
- Productivity is down, and you don’t know why
- Projects are late or over-budget, and you don’t know why
- You’re experiencing high turnover among mid-level to senior leadership
The most effective way to achieve predictability across multiple capital projects is to continually assess and refine the enterprise-level approach to critical work. An EPP is a unique management tool designed explicitly for this purpose. It bridges the gap between the business and execution sides of the business and covers all of the elements that impact project predictability, including:
- A comprehensive assessment of your organizational maturity, benchmarking against Concord’s four pillars of maturity
- A gap assessment to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks across the organization as a whole
- Application of standardized, proven transformation and change management practices
- A detailed examination of execution systems, using an Advanced Work Packaging framework to assess the level of integration between the various engineering, procurement and construction components of your business
- A unique approach purpose-build for large and global capital project organizations
- Introduction to and application of Concord’s proprietary Predictability Thinking™ Framework
Large U.S. Contractor Company
A large contractor company operating at multiple sites across the United States is expecting to double its project load over the next two years. The Concord EPP helps the leadership team prepare, ensuring that growth is predictable, sustainable and that project results are maintained.
International EPC Company
A Middle-Eastern EPC company was growing fast at multiple sites across the African continent, and was in the process of building a new Project Management Office. The Concord EPP helped the leadership develop a strategy to ensure that this complex global business and operational growth would continue to support predictable project delivery.
Mid-Sized Petrochemical Company
A mid-sized owner company with six sites on three continents was looking to achieve more predictable, effective delivery on site-based projects. The Concord EPP helped leaders understand the barriers to achieving predictable project delivery, and laid the foundation for the right systems and protocols at the enterprise level.