Empowering Capital Project Leaders
Our unique one-on-one coaching practice provides capital project leaders with confidential, empowering business support designed to help them make better decisions and take on new challenges with complete confidence.
Project and organization leadership can be lonely. We aim to develop a trusting relationship through long-term engagements, so our coaching clients feel comfortable asking hard questions, expressing doubts, and addressing insecurities.
Leaders can benefit from coaching at any time, but it can be particularly valuable during times of process, technological, strategic or structural transition.
- Discussion, strategy, ideation, troubleshooting and brainstorming
- Support and feedback in developing strategic plans, proposals and presentations
- Leadership training and support
- Asking and answering questions about emerging capital project management strategies
- Crisis and change management support
- Identification of knowledge and skill gaps
- One-on-one training sessions in areas including change management, benchmarking, work packaging, digital transformation, leadership, disciplined collaboration, contracting strategies, etc.
- Identification of outside expert support for unique situations and challenges